Thursday, September 6, 2007

too long!

I'm so sorry I haven't done this sooner! This post is just pics!! But I do want to say that Zeb and I are loving being parents! We keep trying to sell people on the idea of parenthood. It's great!! We say "if you don't have a baby, you should get one!" Harper is the best. He's doing so good. He's been smiling, cooing, and laughing. So cute!!


He's a week old in this pic and wearing my favorite sleeper.
(He outgrew it a long time ago)


3 weeks old





The next 3 he's a month old










6 weeks old



well i have some more on my camera which i hope to upload this week. we got some great shots of him smiling this past monday (labor day). take care!! -erica

p.s. most people say he looks "just like his momma" at first glance. but actually he's the spitting image of zeb's baby pictures. the only difference is the red tint in his hair. i told zeb we need to start carrying around one of his baby pics to prove it!

No comments: