Monday, May 28, 2007

so i know it's been too long since i last posted. i lost the cord to upload my camera pics; but now i've found it! things are going well with zeb and me. we finally set up our crib! here's a pic:

however, a few days after we set it up our landlord called saying he had decided to sell our house. we knew we'd be moving out of our house in august or september- but not june! well the house sold before he even listed it. so zeb and i are weighing all of our options and trying to decide what the best thing would be for us right now. i keep joking about my luck because we will be moving when i am 8 months pregnant- therefore i won't be able to lift much!! just delegating for me!
on a different note. May 13th was my first mother's day. i don't really feel like a mom yet so it felt somewhat premature to hear "happy mother's day". nonetheless it was fun and i received my first gifts! mrs. deborah gave me a potted plant with miniature roses. i've been starting to work on my green thumb and was hoping to plant a garden- but potted plants will have to do for now especially since we'll be moving. zeb took me out to dinner to my favorite restaurant. i really appreciated it because he hates eating there. my mom and sister gave me a cardinals baseball onsie! and a vintage apron to cook in- i think they're trying to encourage me!
i had to post a pic of the onsie. it will match perfectly with the cardinals infant beanie that miles and theresa sent us!
i have more pics but i'll wait to post them so this blog isn't ridiculously long!
we hope everyone is doing great!!
we love y'all!
erica and zeb

No comments: